What is on our mind this summer of 2018? A kids’ surfing school perhaps. Nevertheless, do you know what it takes to start one on your own? If not, then continue reading to know how to start your very own Kids Surfing School this year.
Before you begin anything new, you need to ensure that you have all the right resources. Hence, let us begin by checking what you need to have covered for your surfing school.
- Location – You need a place to train the kids and since the activity is surfing, you need to find a good spot in one of the best kid-friendly beaches with adequate waves but not the dangerous kinds since you will be dealing with kids here. You need to have a dedicated area to ensure that the kids can practice safely.
- Trainer – Next, you need one or more well-qualified and experienced trainers who can teach the kids how to surf. The number may vary based on the number of kids you think will enroll. Your trainers must be experts and kid-friendly to ensure the classes are fun yet safe.
- Equipment – Every school needs teaching materials and your surfing school will need some of the basic surfing tools such as surfboards, surfboard wax, wetsuits, leashes, and all other related surf gear including swim fins, gloves, booties, etc.
- Helpline – Most importantly, you need to have a good medical team in place in case of emergencies. Make sure you have all the necessary first aid materials and an experienced lifeguard monitoring the situation all the time.
- Marketing – Finally, you need to spread the word about your school. Hence, make sure you have a good advertising and marketing strategy in place to coerce more kids to join your surfing school.
If you wish to understand more on how you can start your own kids’ surfing school, then find more info on dreamguides or simply contact us directly. We will be glad to help you.